HAPPY NEW YEAR....now not now but in every moment when we celebrate life...with every BREATH


A very Happy New Year to you all.....may Grace soak all from the crown of your head to the tips of your toes...in every moment of breath, regardless of time or space. . .

sorry for not having scrapped so long...partially cos so much has been happening in this existence with me..so much inside me that is graceful, so much love that is overflowing....and so so much GRACE.....and partially because I have been keeping busy too...I shall write back soonest I can....so you can taste the feel of what I feel, and how graceful this Universe is in its entirety. . .

Our Existence is bigger than our events. Events bring small joy and happiness, and sorrows too...existence brings infinite joy and endless grace. ~Sri Sri

0 comments: